Friday 12 April 2013

And then there were two...

"There's no harm in just looking" :s

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So as I'm approaching week 6 of my Couch to 5K programme, still loving it and still intending to do the Race for Life this summer I decided the time had come to invest in some real running power. A choice made infinitely easier on discovering that Sketchers,the trainer-wizards behind my full-time home for feet-Go Walk shoes, had introduced a running counter-part called, wait for it...yep you've guessed it Go Run. One really useful blog highlighted the benefit for trying these on and (strange looks aside) to give them a go in running action due to the unusual shape of the sole. So off I toddled to Debenhams to make use of this informative tip, fully expecting to lust over them online for a good few more weeks, "ooooing and aahing" over the different colours &reviews, only to find them in the half-price sale (well..it would just be rude not to).

I'm dying to test out the mid-strike appeal of these little grey speedsters (although the weather had other ideas today- booooo)! Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough but I couldn't actually find a review on the women's versions of Sketchers Go Run shoes on youtube, although there was a cracking review on the men's (which I guess would be almost exactly the same). Anyway I might actually do a video review on these after testing them out for a good 3-weeks, just in case anyone was teetering on the edge about these just like I was & happens to be blessed with slightly more sales-restraint, just like I wasn't. Any interest let me know & I can post on here or youtube.

P.s. I should probably point out here, despite the Sketcher-gushing/crushing above, I am in no way connected to Sketchers, nor have they asked me to review any of their magical shoes (if only). My reviews are 100% my own derived purely as a result of my love-affair with my trusty cobalt blue Go-Walk gems.

Happy Running/Walking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment