Saturday 27 April 2013

A fairly subdued day

Hi everyone!

Hope people are enjoying a nice weekend. I woke up today with that annoying 'can't quite put your finger on why but definitely a little less than 100%' feeling. I feel I may resemble a lounge suit-wearing mole who's just surfaced above ground. I've come to the conclusion it's either my hay fever achieving its irritating personal best or I'm getting a cold (watery eyes, sniffles, sore throat & all that symptom jazz). Anyways I've spent my day padding around at an extreme Sunday-style pace. These are my "feel better" tactics:

 

Gotta love a dose of New York & green tea!

 

Luckily Nigella's chocolate/orange cake just happened to be lying around

Painting the nails soothes the soul (or stops you from eating too much cake anyway)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have a great weekend! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment