Monday 21 October 2013

Littlebluewall gets Pumpkinfied!

I'm not quite sure when or how my obsession with pumpkins began but October starts and suddenly my room is full of them! In my defense ask yourself one thing- what's not to love about these little magical orange things? Anyone?

 

I know it's a problem but who knows when you'll be late for a ball/ Halloween party and your lift falls through and it's almost midnight and you've bought some brand new slippers especially for the occasion....

 

On a completely unrelated note, it's that time of year again folks! The countdown to my fabulously festive but eye wateringly-price tagged ruby red party dress (lovingly nicknamed the Xmas dress) begins and so with it the frenzy that is a a Jillian Michaels DVD. Love or hate The Biggest Loser one thing has to be said for this mean lady: She gets it done!

It's a wee bit bizarre, you'd think Summer would be the month to make you feel the most motivated (to err....jump around the room like a loon with some occasional aerobic moves thrown in). For some reason I get this boost around September with the thought of Christmas ahead. I think it's because it's a bearable amount of time: 4 months, you can follow any crazy cardio regime for 4 months (and then bathe in your success in all the Christmassy glitter).

On that note as we're now on the 21st October I should probably get going with that"I'm coming Jillian"

Anybody have any good fitness DVDs/YouTube videos they'd care to share-god knows I need it!

Happy Halloween Lovelies! (witness my feeble little Halloween/October-themed display-really it was just another excuse to stash another pumpkin in a shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment