Friday 2 September 2011

My moodboard!

Oooo nearly forgot just in case anyone likes decor and interior stuff (maybe it's just me) but here's some pictures of where I drew inspiration for the design ideas in my own room


These little treasures were picked up while on a holiday in Crete from a shop we renamed the turquoise shop (couldn't remember its real name and everything in the store was exclusively some variation of the shade). Turns out the clothes and jewellery were ridiculously expensive (and then some, honestly does anyone even know someone who would pay 15€ for some sparkerly bangles). But they were practically giving away the pottery.
Those mini pots there are actually raki pots (I found out while paying for them) the appropriate glass size for Greece's choice of wine.





My trusty mini orange tree! The one thing I feel confident in looking after without too much panic











"Aged to Perfection": A fantastic and visually beautiful know how for making furniture look like its survived a few storms plus looks great on a coffee table!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue details! :)


    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Salha! I think I'm becoming seriously obsessed by all things blue-reminds me of the seaside! P.s. You have a lovely blog-i'm seriously coveting your white wooden table in the background of some of your clothes shot, very beach house-love it!

    ReplyDelete